The following is an update on resort and area openings/closure concerning Palm Beach Resort.
- Our front desks remain closed to the public with contactless check-in procedures in place and limited guest interaction.
- Check-ins will remain contactless. – All offices are open but will remain locked and for staff only access. All Guests and Owners will be directed to call 251-974-5020 for assistance. All check-in packets will be in the lockbox in the A Building North stairwell. We plan to require 4 PM strict check-in.
Amenities that are open:
- Both outdoor pools are open with chairs and tables spaced 6 feet apart. The grilling area is also open for guest use.
Amenities to remain closed for now:
- Fitness center
- Our beaches are open for regular activity, with restrictions: anyone using the beaches must maintain a six-foot distance between him/herself and all persons from a different household.
- Orange Beach Toll is accepting payment by card or toll pass only – no cash permitted.
- Retailers are permitted to allow a maximum of 50% occupancy and must continue to maintain social distancing between both customers and employees and sanitize regularly.
- Close contact service providers (nail salons, hair salons, tattoo shops, spas, etc.) must continue to enforce social distancing and wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times while providing services within 6 feet of the client.
- Athletic facilities are permitted to allow a maximum of 50% occupancy while maintaining social distancing. All patrons are permitted from using the locker rooms, shower, sauna, steam rooms, etc. And all employees must wear a facial covering while in contact with clients or guests.
- Restaurants are permitted to continue offering food for take-out or delivery provided the social distancing protocols are maintained. Restaurants offering on-premises dining must limit the party size to no more than 8 and all tables, booths, and stools must be separated by 6 feet. All employees must wear a mask while in contact with patrons or guests.
- This order is in effect until May 22nd at 5:00 pm.
Businesses that remain closed:
- Movie theaters
- Bowling alleys and arcades
- Concert venues and casinos